Clash Royale fans out there, Supercell have just released their newest update including 3 new heroes and 1 good-looking arena. Before the said update, they have also released some huge balance changes that affected all time favorite heroes. Here’s the latest changelog for the game.
- Hog Rider: Hit speed to 1.6sec (from 1.5sec), first attack comes 0.1sec slower (I can’t remember how many times they already nerfed this card)
- Knight: Hit speed to 1.2sec (from 1.1sec)
- Prince: Hitpoints +5%, hit speed to 1.4sec (from 1.5sec) (OMG the Prince getting stronger, don’t ever let it touch your tower)
- Damage Spells (Fireball, Lightning, Zap, Log, Poison, Rocket, Arrows): Crown Tower Damage to 35% (from 40%) (I definitely like this changes to annoying spell cards, specially those max level players throwing rocket, lightning directly to your tower)
- Ice Golem: Death Damage slow effect duration to 1sec (from 2sec)
- Skeleton Barrel: Added Death Damage
- Giant Skeleton: Hitpoints +5%
- Guards: Damage +5%, hitpoints +5%, hit speed to 1.1sec (from 1.2sec)
- Goblins (affects Goblins, Goblin Gang, Goblin Barrel): Damage -6%
- Elixir Collector: Hitpoints -13%
- Mortar – FIXED: Minimum range bug
- Inferno Dragon, Inferno Tower – FIXED: Damage not resetting after breaking through a shield (e.g. Guards, Dark Prince, Cannon Cart)
Going back to the latest features. The newest arena at 3400 trophies is called Electro Valley. I’m pretty sure this must be the home town of the Electro Wizard, Zap, Sparky, and any troops/building that uses electricity, Tesla also included?
There’s also 2 new cards, one is an epic card called Hunter and a rare card called Zappies. Actually there is a 3rd upcoming card that is not mentioned in the update but you can see it on your cards section. It is a legendary card called Ghost, you can find some actual gameplay from this card if you will try to search on YouTube.
Not just that, there’s also new chests available for every one of us. The 3 new chests are unique on its own and you can check the details below.
- Lightning Chest: Replace card stacks of your choice with up to 5 “Strikes”
- Fortune Chest: Get a glimpse of the future and see what your chest might contain…
- King’s Chest / Legendary King’s Chest: Big chests with a focus on Epic and Legendary Cards
- Pick up these new chests from Quests and the Shop (I’ve played almost 50 games after the latest update, but no luck getting even one of these 3 new chests)
There’s also upcoming new game mode such as Gold Rush where you can get amazing amount of Gold, Gem Rush – this is totally new and have no idea but obviously you can get prize gems, and new boosts items for purchased and special challenges like the current active one where you can win the 2 latest cards for free.
Last but not the least is there also changes in the store specially for users that are already 4000+ trophies. They can easily see epic and legendary cards more frequently, meaning you need more gold to buy these offering lol. Anyway if you don’t want to load your account, you can check a bunch of YouTube channels who gives gems for free.